MANULIFE SECURITIES INCORPORATED
By combining your talent with our strengths, we can achieve great results.
Through our comprehensive new Financial Advisor Development Program, we provide career planning in preparing you to complete all licensing requirements and continuously providing you with the tools and guidance to help you successfully communicate our wealth management process and appropriate solutions to help clients and prospects alike.
Your job as a new Financial Advisor is to:
- Devise and execute business development strategies to attract and acquire new clients.
- Analyze clients’ financial needs, goals, sensitivity to risk and investment horizon.
- Assess clients’ financial strengths, weaknesses and their key success factors.
- Create, implement, and continually review clients’ plans that include strategies designed to help them pursue their long-term goals.
- Act as a steward to the clients’ assets and achieve client satisfaction and loyalty through excellent wealth management services.
You are a professional, and possess the following traits:
- Business development aptitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Success driven with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
- High degree of self confidence and leadership.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent is expected.
- The CSC & CPH for registration is expected.
- An MBA, CA, or CFP are assets.
We offer a stimulating working environment; a culture of mutual respect as leaders and commitment to maintaining the highest ethical standards. The position carries attractive performance related compensation, freedom of independence, and the support of our team of experts at all times to maintain our competitive edge.
If you would like to work for a prestigious organization where individuals are recognized for their contributions and where your ambitions and abilities can make a lasting impact, apply for this position as the next step in discovering the scope of opportunities is yours.
Joining us if you qualify will be the best career decision you have ever made.
Manulife Securities Incorporated
1405 TransCanada HWY
Dorval, Quebec H9P-2V9
Phone: (514) 421-7090 ext. 243
Fax: (514) 421-8970